Community Woodland Services
Eadha Enterprises can help communities realise the potential of their local countryside and woodlands by providing a tailored consultancy service covering:
- Feasibility Studies and Site Appraisal;
- Community Consultation;
- Ecological site survey;
- Woodland Design;
- Woodland Establishment and Management;
- Community Woodfuel Development;
- Aspen Tree Nursery Workshops
Eadha Enterprises is actively looking for land near communities for new productive community woodlands. This land may be:
- Vacant and Derelict land
- Potentially contaminated land
- Reclaimed mineral sites or landfills
- Unproductive or marginal farmland
- Exposed hill land
The key is identifying land of low value which may have constraints to development or for mainstream agricultural or forestry purposes.
EADHA ENTERPRISES WILL:
- Work to secure sites in partnership with landowners, local communities and other local stakeholders.
- Work with local communities to design a productive native woodland system that can deliver the future needs and aspirations of the communities.
- Work in partnership with Oxfam to maximise social and economic benefits to communities suffering unemployment and deprivation.